1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

No Power to Rear Seat Audio System

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by Jr., Oct 1, 2010.

1. Jr.

Jr. New Member

Hello all. I just bought a 2007 LTZ Crew Cab. I have power to the RSA. I have sound in all speakers and the front radio works just fine. I have looked around the net for a fix, but I have had no luck.

When ever you hit the power button on the RSA nothing happens. Not lights and no sound.

Anyone have and advice for me? I think I have checked the right fuse, but maybe not.

Thanks for your help in advance.....
  2. bek1987

bek1987 New Member

Did you ever figure this out? I have a very similar problem on my 2011 silverado.
  3. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 1000 Posts

On my '09, the fuse is #19 in the dash fuse panel. I'd check the fuse first.
  4. Jr.

Jr. New Member

I never solved the problem. Checked all fuses, replace the RSA faceplate even took the center console out to try to track the wiring, but no dice....
  5. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 1000 Posts

Pull the main radio fuse. The rear unit is a peripheral of the main radio, maybe a reboot by pulling the fuse will help.

This is just a stab in the dark, but there is nothing to lose.