1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

No-Shave November! Movember anyone? PICS if you got them.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Nov 15, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Anyone else doing NO SHAVE NOVEMBER? AKA, Movember (I have no idea what that means -- "mo" short for mustache maybe?)

Happy Steve
    20131115_105243.jpg

Angry Steve
    20131115_105246.jpg
  2. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member

I shaved after Halloween for an interview

Attached Files:

3. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have been growing mine since oct 1st but I am allergic to pictures:neutral:
  4. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member

sorry it took me so long to respond I couldn't quit sneezing long enough as I'm allergic to bs roflmao
  5. silverhobey

silverhobey Member

Yes, Steve, you are right ...Mustache November is Movember here in Canada....raises awareness and funds for Prostate Cancer
    awareness for the month of November. Many organizations and Companies have competitions and Pledge Sheets. Where I work, there
    are about 10 guys signed up for the Month. They have pledges totalling somewhwere around 2 Grand I guess. We will have prizes
    for them for : Best Mustache, Most Pledges, Longest Mustache.......Brian from Canada:glasses:
  6. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Member

unfortunately, discount tire makes you shave every morning, kinda weird for the job it is considering i work in the back on tires all day..... but apparently we are allowed mustaches, only thing is i dont fancy the look on me LOL
  7. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

Unfortunately I'm not able to grow a beard due to work. Something about looking professional.
  8. csltrains96

csltrains96 Member

Forget about work! My wife won't let me get close to her without shaving! Too scratchy and prickly!
  9. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

Kinda hard to forget about work when I'm just a E3 working around a bunch of E7's and up all day lol
  10. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member

military tight wads anyway! No not really. Lol