1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

No sir, you can't park your car IN the 7-11.

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ChevyFan, Mar 24, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I drove UP to my local 7-11 and it looks like someone drove INTO my local 7-11.

Looks like they hit the gas instead of the brake or meant to go reverse instead of forward.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. drumrob

drumrob New Member 100 Posts

wow thats crazy!!!!!!
  3. nickgiacalone

nickgiacalone New Member 100 Posts

the guy that lives behind me actually did that a few years ago. he was drunk, thought his truck was in reverse but instead in drive and drove thru his garage and ended up on his deck, it was a sight to see.
  4. bry2500

bry2500 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

he was just trying to tell them they should have a drive thru installed for quicker service.
  5. 178kchevy

178kchevy New Member

I saw an old woman get in her car in a walmart parking lot and put her car in drive and her gas pedal got stuck somehow and she drove it thru a fence and landed on top of 2 cars in the lower parking lot where the employees parked!
  6. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Dang! Hope nobody got run over!
  7. Z71_guy

Z71_guy New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

its amazing how many times people do this
  8. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

A person in my town a few years ago drive their mercedes right into the local drug store. pretty funny
  9. KidHauler

KidHauler New Member 100 Posts

That stuff never happens...:sleep:
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2009
  10. radiovoicemike

radiovoicemike New Member