No sir, you can't park your car IN the 7-11.

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ChevyFan, Mar 24, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

I drove UP to my local 7-11 and it looks like someone drove INTO my local 7-11.

Looks like they hit the gas instead of the brake or meant to go reverse instead of forward.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. drumrob

drumrob New Member

wow thats crazy!!!!!!
  3. nickgiacalone

nickgiacalone New Member

the guy that lives behind me actually did that a few years ago. he was drunk, thought his truck was in reverse but instead in drive and drove thru his garage and ended up on his deck, it was a sight to see.
  4. bry2500

bry2500 New Member

he was just trying to tell them they should have a drive thru installed for quicker service.
  5. 178kchevy

178kchevy New Member

I saw an old woman get in her car in a walmart parking lot and put her car in drive and her gas pedal got stuck somehow and she drove it thru a fence and landed on top of 2 cars in the lower parking lot where the employees parked!
  6. MWright936

MWright936 New Member

Dang! Hope nobody got run over!
  7. Z71_guy

Z71_guy New Member

its amazing how many times people do this
  8. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member

A person in my town a few years ago drive their mercedes right into the local drug store. pretty funny
  9. KidHauler

KidHauler New Member

That stuff never happens...:sleep:
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2009
  10. radiovoicemike

radiovoicemike New Member

11. norm21038

norm21038 New Member

lol, i almost did that myself in my first month of driving.
    luckily they had those concrete tire stoppers :D
  12. CarpenterGuy

CarpenterGuy New Member

oh man thats gotta suck. my buddy had a guy fly into his house. his houses second floor (of 3) is about 10 feet below the road going around his house. it sucked. it landed right in his dinning room 10 minutes after they ate.
  13. bob13

bob13 New Member

2 years ago my neighbor came home drunk drove into the wrong driveway and into an inground pool. It parked perfectly on the bottom completely submerged. THere was almost no damage to the vehicle or the pool. THAT IS UNTIL THEY REMOVED IT....UGLY SCENE INVOLVING A SEMI TOW TRUCK CHAINS CABLES AND CARNAGE
  14. cascott325

cascott325 New Member

so some people have one instance to talk about, well i know of 3 right off, and if i think about it, i could probably think of more. one involved a house, one involved a wendy's (you need a picture to understand the explanation, and we still dont know how it worked out) and one involved a kroger, 2 of those involved older lady's, and 2 involved alcohol.