1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nominate the December 2011 ROTM contestants here!!!

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by murdog94, Oct 31, 2011.

1. I second votes for Balthis, Sierraowner5.3, Scooter and Burden. Love to see these four this month.
  2. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

I'd like to nominate the truck of "surrealone" for December's ROTM.
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

Wow, thanks!
  4. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

Alright well i will be getting ahold of the nominees tonight, and going from there for the December ROTM.. now just remeber even if you are not picked for the ROTM forum, remember to reply to the email since we always need more trucks for the furture ROTM forums!
  5. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

I would like to nominate Burden33, Surrealone, Sierraowner5.3... Good luck Guys!! You know I love all your rides... Their awesome!!
  6. xsparky

xsparky New Member

I would like to nominate me and and my 06 Z71 short bed 4x4. 2010-09-04-19.03.33.jpg first att. failed
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
  7. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

I would also like to nominate surrealone and sierraowner5.3
  8. marko54

marko54 New Member

All great looking Nominees for dec. I have an idea who i will be pulling for. Hope Dec. entries get more votes than Nov. entries. Only 102 votes so far? Lets go folks