1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Nomination Nominate the May 2012 ROTM contestants here.

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by murdog94, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Alright lets get some of those great trucks and SUVs nominated for the May ROTM contest.

2. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'd like to nominate myself... I know I haven't been around alot lately, but hopefully I'll be able to change that... Anyway, my truck has been changed up a little bit... I just wish i had my good wheels on...

[​IMG]

3. hishiad

hishiad New Member

[​IMG]

Nominating my truck, she's still a baby in the realm of Mods, but I sure think she's pretty!

4. TnT817

TnT817 Member

I know I'm a newbie to the site, but I'd like to nominate my truck! 6 inch rough country lift, 35x12.50x18 nittro trail grapplers, bushwackers, 6in oval step bars, aries bull bar w/ 2 kc daylighters, 6000k 55w HID's, and some other odds and ends :)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
  5. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 100 Posts

I second [MENTION=30560]TritonBoulder47[/MENTION]. I've liked that Avalanche ever since coming to this site!

6. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I'm going to go ahead and nominate @08_rado_rocker
    He's got a good looking rig and gotta give him credit for droppin' it rather than raisin' it. Plus he's been very helpful with my questions on mods.
    2012-03-02_15-17-07_441.jpg

7. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I second the nomination for 08_rado_rocker. He's got a beautiful truck and has been a huge help on the site.

I'd also like to nominate Amac. I'm not sure how her truck hasn't been up there yet. Or did I just miss it? I'm more than willing to assume I missed it. But, if not, I nominate her.

8. AMac

hehe...thank you. You didn't miss it, the site is just giving me time to get more mods installed. I've got a few tricks up my sleeve which I hope to have installed by May :glasses:

9. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

That's why I haven't posted any threads with pictures in the member photos. I need a few months to get my mods going. My truck is beautiful, but it's not ready for the big time contests against you guys on here yet. But, it will be... just need time.

I keep looking at your truck and wondering how it'd look if the nerfs were black.

10. AMac

I actually have a brand new pair of black ones in my living room. I've been waiting for the bumpers to be black before I try them out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.