Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Nomination Nominate the May 2012 ROTM contestants here.

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by murdog94, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Just a heads up that we like anything in ROTM... stock beater to a show winner.. The show winner isnt always a guaranteed winner since the member and effort put in to making it their own truck.

2. SWAT13

SWAT13 Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

So tough to choose!! I'm gonna have to think on it for a lil bit........lol

3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I am going to have to nominate my girl [MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION] she has a very clean, fine truck with many mods and most important her truck has class. Not a prettier truck on the road when clean than a Black one. You go girl. :glasses:

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

What the heck are you doing with nerf bars in your living room? Do you keep car batteries in your bedroom, too? A spare tire and jack in your kitchen, perhaps?
    :lol:

I'll second [MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION]'s nomination and while here I'll nominate [MENTION=53835]Dirty Dog[/MENTION]'s topkick.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  5. Clint16

Clint16 Member

I would like to nominate myself for may ROTM,(ive got lots more pics also) I know I dont see the site often but whenever I can I do. She aint a perfect truck and aint the best looking out there but hey I like it and maybe some others will too. Thanks!:glasses:

Attached Files:

6. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I'm also going to be a self centered jerk and nominate myself since I haven't for quite a while. We all know I have more pics, and all the info is in my sig ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

haha...I'm waiting to rid more of the chrome so the nerf bars fit in better. And is that fair to nominate a poodle and great dane at the same time? haha...JK all the same, lovin' the top kick!

Oh and thank you!

8. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

I'd like to nominate @Dirty Dog as well.. unique vehicle = deserving

AND.. thanks for the nominations you two. Feels good to be recognized. Wasn't expecting to even be nominated haha.. the hood, RST roll pan, and RST wing arent even painted yet and the engine project is JUST gettin started! I appreciate it though!

:sign0011:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  9. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Yeah, but if we wait until you're completely done, you'll never get a nomination, because you'll never be 100% done with your truck. I figure I have a few main mods I want to get done, and then I'll post photos in the member photos area. Otherwise, I'll always be looking to change something.

10. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Good point.. lol i'm sure I'll never be done!! either way, even being nominated is cool as hell to me lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.