Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Nomination Nominate the May 2012 ROTM contestants here.

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by murdog94, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 Rockstar 100 Posts

Moldings are gone. I'm debating on debadging everything but I just haven't had the time to sit and ponder it. It will probably be one of those impulse mods that I just get the urge to do on a random day.

2. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Hey, I actually wanna DEnominate myself from any ROTM stuff. Still appreciate the nominations, but I'm gonna take my time elsewhere, it's obvious I don't fit in around here really. Y'all have fun dealing with jackasses like mudpuppy.

3. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 Rockstar 100 Posts

Maybe its because I'm new to this but I don't understand how you don't fit. You drive a GM truck, this is a GM truck forum. Maybe I'm naive.

4. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I don't know what happened but you shouldn't let one rotten apple spoil the bunch. You got a sweet looking truck and from what I've seen you're also a pretty good member. I thank you again for helping me with my mod decisions. The choice is yours of course but you are still welcome here!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  5. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

Radio_ rocker.... what the hell.... My dam truck , hardly fits in my own shop, never mind here.......I just pin the ears(mirrors) back and squeeze it in.... don't run away so fast... crank some tunes go for a cruse and think of all the good folks here @ gmtc.....

Peace man

6. Untouchable

Untouchable Member 2 Years 100 Posts

What do you mean you don't fit in here? Don't let someone knock you down, man. You fit in here just like the rest of us...and just as AMac says, don't let one bad apple be the reason why you leave...who cares what anyone else thinks as long as YOU like your sweet ride.

7. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Hate to see you go man, but you're gonna do what you're gonna do. I kind of see what your saying, there are a few annoyances on here but thats everywhere you go in today's world, even on the internet! You just gotta ignore it, at least thats what I do.

8. 07XCSB

07XCSB Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I lIke TBT817's truck and Jimmeh's truck, but I'm a little bias.

9. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I'd like to nominate whoever wins, whoever comes in 2nd, 3rd, 4th and/or 5th:lol:

10. sevi084x4

sevi084x4 Rockstar 100 Posts

Rado is my heeerroooo! Im going to give him a nomination also. Doesnt matter what the haters think :happy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.