1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nomination Nominate the May 2012 ROTM contestants here.

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by murdog94, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

Me too I nominate [MENTION=53287]08_rado_rocker[/MENTION] as well. Too many choices really. I wish they could all win
  2. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Amac is going for the total secret service mods. She plans to install gattlin guns in park lights and tail lights. then a stage in the back of the truck to accommodate Obamas need for some Colombian flesh.
    Eventually it will all be black and in stealth mode. I am sure she will soon install a Keith Black Motor to make enough horsepower to handle all the bullet proofing .
    I do 2nd or 3rd the nomination for AMac's black widow:fighting0072:
  3. db3812

db3812 New Member

I didn't think we were supposed to nominate our own trucks. But since it seems to be ok. I would like to nominate mine. Let me know what you guys think.

Mods:
    Tinted windows
    Bed mat
    Vent visors
    Bug guard
    Tractor supply black low profile tool box
    Black one piece westin grill guard
    18x9 XD monster wheels
    285/75/18 BFGoorpdrich AT Tires
    Pro Comp 2 inch leveling kit
    K&N cold air intake kit
    Super chips programmer

Attached Files:

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

It's ok to nominate your own truck. There are some posted nomination guidelines that go with ALL nominations.
  5. Coach24

Are nominations still open for May 2012?
  6. larryleeUSN

larryleeUSN New Member

man i guess ive missed a lot. a lot of good trucks and so to seems a few rotton apples. this forum use to be the best with being friendly and what not but i guess theres people out there that forum hop. some like to call them trolls. but hopefully rado rocker aint run off, he sounds like a good guy that has helped a lot of people.
  7. Scooter

Scooter New Member

As always I love your truck, But WHERE did you get that hood, I LOVE IT, and what is the pricing on a thing like that?
  8. Scooter

Scooter New Member

Also I would like to nominate TimTom with his badasss 2500.
    img_0616.jpg
  9. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 New Member

It's a GoodMark Industries Steel Cowl hood... I think I got it for like $250 shipped... At the time I got it, there was a special going on... lol
  10. Coach24

I am surprised no one has closed this thread yet as we are now on :neutral:June ROTM voting
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.