Non chevy cars/trucks

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by BurbanMan, Dec 14, 2013.

1. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

I Know some of you have a vehicle(s) that isn't a GM! Post up here! To kick things off, here is my old 64 Plymouth valiant. 200 4dr. It's equipped with a 225ci slant 6 and 1 barrel Holley and push button 904 auto tranny

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  2. grampy

grampy Member 100 Posts

I like it ! My 'toy" is a much modified '48 Willys pickup. 305 chev. engine, sm465 trans, NP 208 transfer case + lockers front and rear.

3. BurbanMan

nice! Pics?

4. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Sweet valiant Burban, My other is a 96 F150, 96 was the final year for the old body style so I grabbed one, it was also the final year for the 300 6 cyl with the 5 speed OD tranny and tow package, she has 138k miles on her. at 111k miles she got all new seals, gaskets, hoses, vaccum lines, belt.sending units,and vatted the rad, prolly hang onto it forever just cause its the last of her kind.

5. BurbanMan

I don't like ford, but I've got to hand to them with that 300. It's a real good motor. Especially when they've been boosted!

6. Albert

Albert New Member

Say nothing to Ford Man! I have been using my Ford Explorer 4x4 1999 for three year now with almost zero maintainence. Its Fully loaded, 4.0 V6 engine, automatic, cruise, Power windows, factory alarm and a very cool AC. Runs perfectly and smoothly! :)

7. grampy

grampy Member 100 Posts

When I posted, I knew you were going to ask !! I discovered that I have no pictures of it stored in this computer ! I'll have to find some of my pictures & scan some. Can't take one now- the Willys is in my farm shop waiting on a new rear end. I am upgrading from a Dana 44 to a Dana 60.

8. poncho62

poncho62 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

I just sold this recently.....Chevy powered. ctmpphp4YYnPr.jpg

9. BurbanMan

dang! That was clean!