1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

North Carolina get together Raleigh 1pm Saturday, June 23, 2012 thread

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by moogvo, Apr 18, 2012.

1. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

We're all set. It looks like we will be meeting in Raleigh on June 23rd 2012 at the Carolina Ale House, located at 7981 Skyland Ridge Parkway, Raleigh on Saturday, June 23rd at 1pm. See you there!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm game for something in the RTP area. [MENTION=52280]nakranij[/MENTION] and [MENTION=40941]aloxdaddy99[/MENTION] might be, too; we're all 25ish mins from one another.
  3. moogvo

I am about an hour south of Raleigh... That seems like a nice central location with many places to meet. I am game for other towns too.
  4. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Depending on the date and time I am game.... I have had 70 hour work weeks the past 5 weeks so time has been tight.
  5. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Count me in.
  6. medicmatt

medicmatt Member 100 Posts

My bad on this, I've had a lot going on lately and haven't gotten on the forum. If this hasn't happened already, I'd be interested. Also would be interested in future meets if it has happened.
  7. moogvo

Hi Matt. It hasn't happened yet, but the cool part is that if it had, it would be easy to do it again!
  8. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Well if gas prices dropped another 2 dollars or so I could probably make a dead head run. But we know that isn't happening anytime soon. You guys have a good time out there Ya hear.:rofl:
    Great idea by the way:great:
  9. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

id like to, i really would. hopefully things will work out for me here, cant really say to much more right now. I hope to be able to stick around. then i could show of my new truck.

Alex
  10. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

We need to get this going.
    Alex I may be up your way in a few weeks. If I am I will PM ya so maybe we can grab a beer.