1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

North Carolina get together Raleigh 1pm Saturday, June 23, 2012 thread

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by moogvo, Apr 18, 2012.

1. medicmatt

medicmatt Member 100 Posts

Yeah, just wish I had a little more I could do right now. But with trying to adopt a child right now, money is a hot commodity.
  2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

yeah, i like the idea alot. the time sounds fine to me, just tell me when and where, hopefully i can make it down, as far as I know I dont have anything that weekend.

Alex
  3. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

It's a shame I don't have some extra time I can take off. Mom lives an hour and a half SW of Raleigh but it's 9 hours to her place for me. I could use a weekend away from here but I won't have the money to pull that kind of trip.
  4. Sierraowner5.3

that is to bad. we need a burban rep at the meet!

Alex
  5. SupplySgt

Maybe if y'all do one later on this year (especially during one of my vacations) I'll be able to make it. Maybe by then I'll also have the Tuned Port swap done. One can hope...
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Ok, so far the following people have expressed interest in attendance at 1pm EDT on Saturday, June 23, 2012:

@aloxdaddy99 spoke with me and said he works until 6pm, so if there are folks still hanging around later then they might get to see him.

As there are people both north and south of RTP in this mix RTP becomes somewhat of a central location to gather. In the interest of keeping things simple how does the following location sound:
    Carolina Ale House
    7981 Skyland Ridge Parkway
    Raleigh, NC 27617

Feedback appreciated. Unless someone has a better idea/location we'll gather at this location. (It's also where Alox, Nak, and I met last time...)
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  7. Sierraowner5.3

sounds good to me. dunno if the wife will come or not, but I will do my best to make it down, Raleigh isnt to far for me. should be a 3 and half hour drive or so.

Alex
  8. medicmatt

medicmatt Member 100 Posts

Sounds like a plan to me. Gives me an excuse to eat a Triple B Burger!
  9. SupplySgt

Really wish I could make this since i have family not too far away. Maybe during my two week vacation around Labor Day there'll be another get together since I'll probably be on that side of the country.
  10. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Never been there, but then again, I'm a foodie, so count me in! Hopefully I will have my headliner done, truck cleaned up and cat taken care of. (any takers wanna come and help a brutha wrench? I got a fire station bay, ramps, air and tools...)
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2012