1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

North Carolina Members

Discussion in 'NC - North Carolina Chevy Truck Club' started by MAsZ71, Oct 7, 2009.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. MAsZ71

MAsZ71 Rockstar 100 Posts

I thought it would be a good idea to have an ongoing thread for the North Carolina members to post and introduce themselves. This can prove helpful when you are looking for help with local shops and service centers.

I'll get this thread kick-started...

I'm Mark and I live in Concord, not too far from Lowe's Motor Speedway. I've been a GM vehicle fanatic most of my 34 year driving "career"! I have owned several trucks, SUVs and a few Corvettes over the years and love to modify/upgrade mostly for improved function and performance. I'm not much in to the bling thing!

I currently own a Black 2007 Silverado LTZ Crew Cab w/ Z71. I just purchased this after owning a Hummer H3 for a few years. BOY, is it great to have a REAL truck again!!!

I look forward to seeing who my "neighbors" are!! So post up!! :great:

2. 06SCSilverado

06SCSilverado New Member

I'm right below the boarder and work in Charlotte

3. MAsZ71

Thanks for posting! I should have just titled this thread "Carolina Folks"!! The Corvette club I use to run had several members from the upsate SC area!

4. BlueTahoe2001

BlueTahoe2001 New Member

From Charlotte here...About 30 MIN from the speedway

5. contenderv07

contenderv07 New Member

hey guys, just joined from Burlington here. While I'm here, I wante to get everyones opinion.... I'm looking at this LTZ...
    [​IMG]
    its got 36k miles, navi, 2007. They are asking 34k. Realistically how much do you think I could drop them down to?? It seems like I could get one without all of the stuff, and just get the upgrades in the pic for less. Anyone have any ideas???

6. MAsZ71

I just bought my '07 LTZ with 19K miles for a lot less. I kinda got a special deal because I work for the guy that owns the dealership. But with the incentives GM is doing these days I have to believe they should be closer to $30K maybe even a little less!! Trust me...they need to sell you that truck. Use that to your favor. Walk away a few times! Good luck!!:great:

BTW, WELCOME to the forum!!

Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  7. contenderv07

contenderv07 New Member

Yea I'm thinking if I can get them down to 28k, I'm sold. Now the next part is the accountant (IE: wife)

8. MAsZ71

Too funny!! My wife is also an accountant and I have to "Submit a Formal Request" for any funds designated for any of my "Capital Expenditures"!! :gasp: I just bought my '07 and it was difficult to get her to "release" the funds! Believe me, I know who wears the pants in this family!!:slap:

9. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I live in Concord, NC a few miles away from the Lowes Motor Speedway.

10. contenderv07

contenderv07 New Member

wow lots of western nc people on here. I need to get some mid and east coast people on here