Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

North Carolina Members

Discussion in 'NC - North Carolina Chevy Truck Club' started by MAsZ71, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Soon to be in Wendell, NC, just east of Raleigh. Just bought a house there, moving from Pennsylvania Amish country in two weeks.

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Just FYI everyone ... we've made an entire forum for North Carolina. Check it out, you're inside of it!

3. toyracer83

toyracer83 New Member

Reidsville, NC. 20 min N of Greensboro. 2003 Silverado 1500HD Turning up torsion bars this weekend for my H2 wheels and BFG ATs in 285-70-17. Any deals on alignments locally? LOL

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I've often found that phrase interesting.

"I could care less" means what? You have the capacity to empty yourself from caring ... to an even greater level of apathy?

5. ARMYtango

ARMYtango Rockstar

Ah...right near Lizard Lick and home of Lizard Lick Towing! lol

- - - Updated - - -

Oh...and Monroe, NC here.....just SE of Charlotte....

Anyone near here?

6. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Most of us are in the Triangle/ Central NC, there are some outside that area, we get together outside of this site more than spend time on here.

7. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Pretty close to there....

8. madralf

madralf New Member

New to site and new Yukon Xl owner china grove.

9. purtdamngood

purtdamngood New Member

Fairly new to the forum, checking in from Southeast NC. Bladen County town of Clarkton!

10. Finally got settled in North Carolina,got our driver licenses,and we registered our vehicles today. Still recovering from the price shock of $767.00. :gasp:

I still need to find a local CB shop in the Raleigh area, hopefully some one knows a place.