1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

North Carolina Members

Discussion in 'NC - North Carolina Chevy Truck Club' started by MAsZ71, Oct 7, 2009.

1. groceryman

groceryman New Member 100 Posts

Hi here in Reidsville about 20 minutes from Greensboro
  2. NYGiantsSilverado09

NYGiantsSilverado09 New Member

hey guys! im from kannapolis. new to the site. i have a 09 silverado lt victory red. just wanted to introduce myself! talk to you guys later
  3. dabadas

dabadas New Member

Hi im J.R. i live in Eden N.C. just south of the Martinsville speedway
  4. MAsZ71

MAsZ71 New Member 100 Posts

An FYI for the Charlotte area members...

I recently bought a Truxedo Tonneau cover and a Airaid MIT from a truck accessories shop in Concord called Carolina Truck & Body Company. They are located at 434 McGill Ave. NW, Concord, NC 28027. Their telephone number is 704-795-0804.

The guy's name, that owns the shop, is Mitch. He is a real good guy and is really helpful. He was able to get both of my items by 9am the next morning. On the Truxedo cover he was within $20 of the cheapest price I found on the internet, and the Airaid tube was priced about average. I decided to go with the local guy. I've been pretty lucky with eBay and internet catalog companies, but I know the odds are against me.

Make sure to work him on his prices. I've found that he has some room to negotiate. He has been very fair to me!!
  5. pmartin816

pmartin816 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hi I'm from Marshville, NC but work about 20 mins from the speedway in Charlotte.
  6. Loggerhead Mike

Loggerhead Mike New Member 100 Posts

howdy from the mountains, macon county here
  7. redrider28075

redrider28075 New Member

Hey David from Harrisburg about 2 miles from the track. MASz71 I am pretty sure I seen your truck around nice truck u have. I have a black 09 denali.I always check out everybodys trucks when they pass by.
  8. MAsZ71

MAsZ71 New Member 100 Posts

Probably so...I work real close to the Charlotte Motor Speedway and I usually drive to lunch around the area, including Harrisburg. Saw your truck on the Black Truck Picture thread...VERY NICE!!!:great: I'll have to keep an eye out for you!!
  9. Randomsoleil

Randomsoleil New Member

I Hail from Belmont here just outside of charlotte. thanks for the tip on the local part guy. i kind of like putting my hands on it or knowing i can go back to a physical person if something is not right
  10. chevyman92

chevyman92 New Member

i live in hendersonville
    which is right near asheville