1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

North Carolina Members

Discussion in 'NC - North Carolina Chevy Truck Club' started by MAsZ71, Oct 7, 2009.

1. asu4cjustice

asu4cjustice Rockstar

anyone know of a great paint shop that can do some custom painting on my rear bowtie? thinking about having an american flag painted on it.
  2. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I dont, but have you thought about getting it custom wrapped? You can check out some local vinyl shops and see if they can wrap it. Just a thought......
  3. kerobinsonii

kerobinsonii New Member

North Carolina

:happy:Just adding to the thread. My name is Kevin I live in Alexis, NC which is about 20 minuets north and west of Charlotte. I have a 99 Sierra and a 04 Trailblazer. Funny how a person can grow up a Ford person and then end up owing GM's! :rofl:

Attached Files:

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

5. CobraAviTek

CobraAviTek Member

Hey, just introducing myself here in this thread. I'm in eastern NC in the New Bern area and have a 2012 Black GMC Sierra Z71 4x4. Previously owned a 2003 Silverado Ext. Cab Sportside in Victory Red, sold it to my dad when I decided to get the new truck. All I have right now is a 2.5 inch level, waiting to put on tires cause we just found out we're having a baby, so getting ready for that is eating up all of my spare cash.

My in-laws are in China Grove and Landis, just outside of Concord and we go up there regularly and even spend a good bit of time on High Rock lake when we go. I'm originally from Texas, but NC has definitely grown on me.
  6. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

This thread seems to need a bump and a new post to bring it back to life. I am not new here anymore, but I am in Cameron, NC. (Just south of Sanford on US1 about 40 minutes North of "The Rock""

Is it time to plan an NC Meet and Greet? With the warmer weather here already, maybe a tailgate event somewhere... Just a thought.
  7. 07XCSB

07XCSB Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Murphy, NC checkin in. Located in the corner of NC/TN/GA on US 129.
  8. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I am in the "Triangle" not outside of it.:sign0020:
  9. forace2011

forace2011 New Member

Not New here to the forum and not new to chevys. Just not many posts. Just bought a 2012 Silverado LTZ 1500 4X4 CCSB in Mocha Steel Metallic. Been in either Chevy's or GMC's most of my life. Did have a couple of Fords but always come back to GM. I didn't like blowing spark plugs out of the heads on a regular basis. (Maybe too much compression due to some of my mods). Oh well Here I am from Wadesboro, N. C. about 50 east of Charlotte and 18 west od THE ROCK!
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
  10. Attacksz

Attacksz Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Resurrecting this thread- Haha. I'm kinda new to the forums, my name is Cameron, I live in Wendell, NC, about 20 minutes outside of Raleigh. I drive a 2004 Silverado Z71, standard cab. Haven't seen many people in this area. Haha. I think Surreal and Nak are the two closest to me. :p