Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

North Carolina Members

Discussion in 'NC - North Carolina Chevy Truck Club' started by MAsZ71, Oct 7, 2009.

1. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Hi Attacksz,

There are a bunch of is in the greater triangle area. We meetup a few times a year.

2. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

No I am closer than they are in Wake Forest.

3. Attacksz

Attacksz Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Sounds fun, Nak! And yeah, you're probably closer. But, it's cool to see some other people around here!

4. jafolk

jafolk New Member

Looks like I'm thr first one checking in from Surry County. Little town of Siloam, southern central part of the county. I work in Winston. Oh yeah, my truck is a '98 K2500 diesel extended cab long bed in Victory Red.

5. Gigantor

Gigantor New Member

New to the post. I live in High Point. 1994 Suburban K2500 No major upgrades.

Installed electric fan
    Dual battery system
    Front receiver built

Many more upgrades to do.
    Pics to post.

6. RideHeavyINa_CHEVY

RideHeavyINa_CHEVY New Member

I am new to the whole "forum" world I live about 10 minutes from the speedway in Harrisburg, NC. I Drive a 2007 NNBS silverado crew cab Z71. I come here with lots of questions about lifts, wheels, tires, and best shops to get work done. Any advice is good advice. thanks

7. I live in King about 10 miles north of Winston-Salem.

8. awtposts

awtposts Member

Well, the Post Office says I'm in Youngsville but I'm nowhere near there really. I'm 10 mi east of Wake Forest, 10 mi south of Louisburg and 5 mi west of Bunn so in typical NC fashion, I don't know where the hell I am. ROFL

9. Macattac3572

Macattac3572 Member

Back in NC again, in the Air Force, grew up in West Virginia, stationed at Little Rock for 5 years, moved to Alaska in 98 for 4 years, moved to Goldsboro, NC in 02, lived here for 6 years, moved back to Anchorage in 08 for 4 and half years and now back in Goldsboro, NC.

10. treitz3

treitz3 New Member

Charlotte checking in here with a 2500HD Silverado....well, technically Rock Hill in SC but usually nobody knows where that is unless you are local. That's why I say Charlotte. It seems that "most" folks know where that is.