North Carolina newb

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by forace2011, Apr 25, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. forace2011

forace2011 New Member

Well after a few years of a duramax 2500hd chevy I am back. I now own a nice 1500 GMC Sierra ccsb. Very clean truck and has 127,500 miles on it. Hope to keep a watch here for some great info on what to do to it and how and ask questions when I need to.
    Take care to all and now to look around some.
  2. moogvo

moogvo Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome! Some of us NC guys are thinking about a local GTG sometime soon! Hopefully you will be able to join us!
  3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome [back] to the Club!!!
  4. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you as part of our team. :glasses:
  5. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  6. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

:sign0016:welcome to the club and enjoy the site.......
  7. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site. What year is your Sierra? Good to have you here and I look forward to swapping ideas and seeing more of your truck.
  8. forace2011

forace2011 New Member

Thanks for the rplies guys.. And by the way it is a 2005. Just ordered a bakflip fibermax cover for the back and some chrome bed rails. Other than that so far it is just stock. Goin for dual exhaust soon I hope then take my tme and make it mine.
    As far as getting together with you others from NC it just depends when and where. I work in the District Attorney Office in a 3 county district and stay pretty busy. (Rockingham, Wadesboro, and Albemarle,NC)
  9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your truck and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club from the RTP area of NC! :great:
  10. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to GMTC! Pull up a tailgate and sit a spell:rules: