Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

North Face Ed. TB accessories help

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by KidHauler, Aug 11, 2009.

1. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Hey, gang.

I will be outfitting a buddy's '03 North Face Ed. Trailblazer with lights, and I was thinking of swapping out the roof rack clearance lights with clear lenses. Only thing is, I can't find any.

Have any of you seen clear lenses for these lights, or where to get them? I've tried eBay and Google, but no luck so far.

Thanks,

Dusty

2. KidHauler

I just wanted to move this up again to see if anyone has seen anything new.

Thanks.

3. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Never knew they made a NF TB, just thought it was the Avalanche. So am not sure what you are talking about with the rack lights

4. KidHauler

I did a google search for north face trailblazer - the best picture still isn't great.
    If you see one, they have amber, sloped, clearance lights that are molded to the front of the roof rack rails.
    I found another TB website while I was looking for the picture, so I'm gonna check them out...

Thanks Jason,

D

5. tt03tbltz

tt03tbltz New Member

i want tnf rack light's but thay are discontinued and will never be made. you will never find them. best thing i can tell you is mock some up or retro fit them with some type of clear cover. and if you do that let me know so i can buy the amber cover from you. me and a buddy of mine are are in the process of designing some for the trailblazre swb (short wheel base) thare a verry neet feature that a lot of people want to have. plz keep me in touch.