Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

North Houston Truck Club

Discussion in 'TX - Central & South Texas' started by rcouchZ71, Feb 4, 2014.

1. rcouchZ71

rcouchZ71 New Member

At the sight of this forum having a less than regular audience, I hope this will spur some discussion and interest. I live in the North Houston area and looking for a group of truck enthusiasts to kind of band together our own little ragtag truck club to go crashing car shows with. All makes, years, models, bagged, skyjacked, mild, and extreme styles welcome. I my self have a 2014 Silverado Texas Edition in the works with a few minor modifications and plans for more. We can be as "official" as the groups wants to be. I figure this would be a lot of fun with car show season coming up and what's more fun then hanging out with like minded people at events that allow us all to show off a little? Hit me up if you are interested.

2. GMlooseNut

GMlooseNut New Member

Hey bud, I'm out in Katy, but I frequent Spring area. Always love to meet up with locals!

3. P0lice6627

P0lice6627 New Member

I am in..