North West Edition

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by TJ smith, Apr 16, 2009.

1. TJ smith

TJ smith New Member

Just picked up a 04 Silverado. It is a North West Edition.
    What does that do for me? Are there any extras that come on the truck; or is this pretty much hype?
    Take Care
    TJ

2. mehoff400

mehoff400 Rockstar 100 Posts

from my understanding it has an extra shot of clear coat and maybe a slight different color interior

3. TJ smith

TJ smith New Member

OK Thanks.
    The color is Silver or pewter and has a black interior. Read somewhere that it is set up as a heavy duty 1/2.

4. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site TJ. Where did you buy your truck?

5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

A friend of my son bought a new Avalanche when they first came out and the "high end" editioin was the "North West" edition. It had leather with N/W on the head rests and some other badging. That may be what you have only in a Silverado.

6. TJ smith

TJ smith New Member

Bought the truck in Selah at Bill Harris.
    It's an 04. I needed a little more towing power than my 05 Trail Blazer had. inline 6.
    This truck has the 5.3 liter eng and came with a tow package. I just plugged my Prodigy in and am ready to go.
    Take Care
    TJ

7. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I knew I had heard of Selah so I looked it up and I have driven through there on my way to and from Ellensburg to take my Son to baseball camp at CWU.

I have the Prodigy in my Silverado as well and it's the best controller I have owned. Take some pictures of your truck and post them when you get a chance.