Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

North West Edition

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by TJ smith, Apr 16, 2009.

1. TJ smith

TJ smith New Member

Just picked up a 04 Silverado. It is a North West Edition.
    What does that do for me? Are there any extras that come on the truck; or is this pretty much hype?
    Take Care
    TJ

2. mehoff400

mehoff400 Rockstar 100 Posts

from my understanding it has an extra shot of clear coat and maybe a slight different color interior

3. TJ smith

TJ smith New Member

OK Thanks.
    The color is Silver or pewter and has a black interior. Read somewhere that it is set up as a heavy duty 1/2.

4. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site TJ. Where did you buy your truck?

5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

A friend of my son bought a new Avalanche when they first came out and the "high end" editioin was the "North West" edition. It had leather with N/W on the head rests and some other badging. That may be what you have only in a Silverado.

6. TJ smith

TJ smith New Member

Bought the truck in Selah at Bill Harris.
    It's an 04. I needed a little more towing power than my 05 Trail Blazer had. inline 6.
    This truck has the 5.3 liter eng and came with a tow package. I just plugged my Prodigy in and am ready to go.
    Take Care
    TJ

7. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I knew I had heard of Selah so I looked it up and I have driven through there on my way to and from Ellensburg to take my Son to baseball camp at CWU.

I have the Prodigy in my Silverado as well and it's the best controller I have owned. Take some pictures of your truck and post them when you get a chance.