Northeast Big Show

Discussion in 'NJ - New Jersey Chevy Truck Club' started by Als09Sierra, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Spent the day yesterday at the Big Show in NJ, sponsored by Keystone, at the Meadowlands Expo Center. Enkeiavalanche had tickets (thanks Glenn!) and it was worth the ride from LI. A lot of big name vendors were on-site and I had a chance to ask questions with Magnaflow, Borla, Corsa to figure out my exhaust. There were displays by Hella, PIAA, Putco and Anzo showing off their latest in lights. Nice stuff. Hella now makes the Black Magic in the 500 series size, small enough for a bull bar...hmmm. SSBC was showing off some nice brakes and there were some great displays from Thule, K&N, Volant, and many others.

Anyway, great way to get the year started. I now have even more plans. :happy:
    Let's keep it going and plan something for some warmer weather.

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Gotta post some pics..... Or we don't belive you..... LOL.. Ok I was there.. It was great meeting you Al..And hopefully we can get a big turn out for a Spring GTG.. I do have a Canoe trip planed for the first weekend of May on the Wadding River in South Jersey.. I will post more info on that soon......

Glad you had a good time....

Glenn