Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Northeast Pa/Southern tier Ny

Discussion in 'PA - Pennsylvania Chevy Truck Club' started by dano8928, Aug 28, 2009.

1. dano8928

dano8928 Member

any one from northeast pa/ southern tier, ny? im right on the border
  2. RllyDrvr9

RllyDrvr9 Member

Buffalo, NY here...
  3. ahm1127

ahm1127 Rockstar 100 Posts

Milford, PA. Close to NY & NJ
  4. hotchickwitha454

hotchickwitha454 New Member

We are about an hour away from Erie PA here :)
  5. Coolrado

Coolrado Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I live in Hamburg which isn't too far from the border.
  6. XS ive

XS ive Rockstar 100 Posts

I graduated SUNY Binghamton and tended bar in Vestal, does that count? How about my Lab. she was born in Gillet Pa.?
    I almost transferred to Broome County S.O. 13 years ago too, but decided to stay on this frikkin Island instead. :shocked:
  7. tahoejoe

tahoejoe New Member

Binghamton here

07 tahoe. Psyched today. Took me three years, but I finally found a grille guard that I could afford that wasn't a piece of junk for the newer styles!!!!!!
  8. ahm1127

ahm1127 Rockstar 100 Posts

Sorry to hear XS ive. I couldnt take LI, NY any more, love living in PA. Will be even happier when I find local place to go offroad.
  9. XS ive

XS ive Rockstar 100 Posts

I live out on the North side of the east end. It used to be a great place to live, before we were found, now it's just getting too crowded.
  10. TJbear

TJbear Rockstar 100 Posts

Just north of Buffalo.