1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Northeast usa states> summer truck meet

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GMCErica, Feb 23, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Okay, last, but not least... on the list is the NORTHEAST states truck members... We need everyone to post and represent themselves... Below is a map of the northeast states and a list below... This thread will be up for two weeks, then you will have to keep an eye out for your posted meet state/date/location...

GET POSTING EVERYONE!!

[​IMG]

Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont; New Hampshire, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania

THANKS EVERYONE!

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

First off Thanks Erica for your work with this.. I have been trying to get some members together.. I have a Canoe/camping trip planned for the first full weekend of May So I have posted it already in the NJ threds but it's open to all....
  3. GMCErica

Thanks for the shout out!! It is coming together really really well!! I just hope that the members appreciate it, and that everyone posts and shows up!!
    The meet prob wont be until later summer, got South, Mid, West, North and Canada to plan... so, I hope that everyone enjoys themselves....

ENKEI is #1... Who will be #2????
  4. AMac

AMac New Member 100 Posts

I'm in NH....
  5. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Bout time A
  6. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Well, I'd certainly try my best to attend. Just comes down to the date. But I have to ask. Why 2 different colors on the map, and why is Rhode Island lumped in with NY and PA?
  7. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

PA checking in.
  8. GMCErica

THANKS EVERYONE for posting... Woohoo!!! 4 Northeast States members so far.....The map was just pulled off the internet, it was a rain/snow map... LOL Doesn't mean anything, except rain and snow in the Northeast... SPREAD THE WORD Guys!!! Tell everyone to post.. :)
  9. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Member 100 Posts

10. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member 100 Posts

Checking in from the Berkshires in Western MA, I know there are some other members from nearby that would most likely be willing to go. (@BrownPats420, [MENTION][MENTION=24589]Kady[/MENTION][/MENTION], @crwdsm, @coldashell?, @roughcntryrado)

All comes down to the date for me too, getting married in July, so I will be pretty busy (and most likely broke:lol:) leading up to that, but we'll see.