1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Northeast usa states> summer truck meet

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GMCErica, Feb 23, 2012.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Thanks everyone for posting, we are up to 11 members now!! That is awesome, and the thread has been up for 2 days... The Southern Members have 40, the mid-west has 23, the west has 10, I wonder how many members will post...??? This meet will be awesome... Trust me guys, won't let you down... :)
  2. Denise

Denise New Member

I'm here also, now if were doing the wedding crasher thing, I could be in ! lol

Depends upon when and where of course ya know, I do think the lady is out numbered here !:glasses:
  3. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Question is, would she like to be?
  4. GMCErica

YEA!! Denise is here!! We are not crashing anyone's wedding... LOL The meet will be on a different date then that, we will let him and his new wife have the wedding of their dream... We will celebrate his wedding with a few "adult beverages" and a whole lot of trucks!!! UP TO 14 MEMBERS ON THE LIST!! Keep the post coming..
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  5. Denise

Denise New Member

Me and lots of Testosterone... hmmmm the truck can handle it ! its if I can or not !! :party:
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  6. GMCErica

Hahaha!! Denise... can count on you girl, to make me laugh... well, there are only two girls in that area... so, if AMac doesn't show up, it will be you and the boys.... Hmmmm.... that sounds like my daily life... LOVE IT!!
  7. Denise

Denise New Member

I hear ya Erica, I deal with that at work when I walk into certain areas, surrounded by men and testosterone.
    Gotta love it !!

Actually, It might be the men that can't handle it if I show up all girlie in heels and a summer dress !
    Have them all falling over themselves ! :rofl:
  8. GMCErica

Well, I thought I would wear something super tight, and short with 6" Black stiletto leather high heels, driving my Lifted Envoy all modded... Have the boys passing out in the lot when they see me... LOL IM ON YOUR SIDE GIRL!!! I will make sure that the meet is awesome...
  9. AMac

AMac New Member ROTM Winner

Keep it PG13 girls...:lol:
  10. GMCErica

That was the PG 13... Your lucky I didnt post a pic of me in my 6" high heels and tights and dress... LOL J/K.... I am from Canada... Its Parka's and Boots for me now... But, then everyone would come to the meet!! HAHAHA...That is for you and Denise to strut and represent me and the other girls at the meet... Come on AMac, your truck is screaming to be driven to a meet full of boys in high heels .... Don't you think??? LOL