Northeast usa states> summer truck meet

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GMCErica, Feb 23, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. AMac

AMac New Member 100 Posts

Sorry girl, I'm one of those who wears tight jeans and tank top and maybe some sandals that have heels but nothing crazy. I like to be ready for anything...LOL
  2. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I am ready for everything.. I carry running shoes, jeans, jacket, sweater and socks in my truck... If you knew me well, you would know that I can kick butt, run on gravel, do a tune up on the truck and and be prepared for anything in tights and heels... LOL But I hear ya... I have changed a tire in a dress and boots, LOL that was a show stopper... hahaha
  3. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I really hope no guys show up wearing high heels. Now in sanfran it would be probable. But in the HE , Oh Lord I hope not.

Now Black dresses and high heels for the women , I can really enjoy that thought.

Pcitures will be required as long as they stay to the PG13 rating of this family oriented site.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rules:
  4. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member 100 Posts

Hmmm.... Now that's an idea! I know I would love it and it would make for some really cool pictures! I don't think the Mrs. would be too happy about me spending the night wandering around the parking lot though, but then again it'd be a little soon to ask for a divorce :lol:

Looking forward to this, thanks for all your hard work on this Erica.
  5. Coach24

Just don't let the fiancee see these posts or there may not be a wedding.:neutral:
  6. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member 100 Posts

If she only knew how tempted I was to link our wedding page.....
  7. 98z71chevy

98z71chevy New Member

PA here....:great:
  8. Coach24

now that der is funny, i dunt care who you is
  9. meandmyharley61

meandmyharley61 New Member

I would like to attend! Bill Knapp from Dansville, New York
  10. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hey I do have to say, When I poped the Big ? to my now wife we were with 200 Avalanche owners up at Niagara Falls. In front of all my friends in Canada..

Now that was fun..