Northeast usa states> summer truck meet

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GMCErica, Feb 23, 2012.

1. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Sorry girl, I'm one of those who wears tight jeans and tank top and maybe some sandals that have heels but nothing crazy. I like to be ready for anything...LOL

2. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I am ready for everything.. I carry running shoes, jeans, jacket, sweater and socks in my truck... If you knew me well, you would know that I can kick butt, run on gravel, do a tune up on the truck and and be prepared for anything in tights and heels... LOL But I hear ya... I have changed a tire in a dress and boots, LOL that was a show stopper... hahaha

3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

I really hope no guys show up wearing high heels. Now in sanfran it would be probable. But in the HE , Oh Lord I hope not.

Now Black dresses and high heels for the women , I can really enjoy that thought.

Pcitures will be required as long as they stay to the PG13 rating of this family oriented site.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rules:

4. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Hmmm.... Now that's an idea! I know I would love it and it would make for some really cool pictures! I don't think the Mrs. would be too happy about me spending the night wandering around the parking lot though, but then again it'd be a little soon to ask for a divorce :lol:

Looking forward to this, thanks for all your hard work on this Erica.

5. Coach24

Just don't let the fiancee see these posts or there may not be a wedding.:neutral:

6. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

If she only knew how tempted I was to link our wedding page.....

7. 98z71chevy

98z71chevy New Member

PA here....:great:

8. Coach24

now that der is funny, i dunt care who you is

9. meandmyharley61

meandmyharley61 New Member

I would like to attend! Bill Knapp from Dansville, New York

10. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Hey I do have to say, When I poped the Big ? to my now wife we were with 200 Avalanche owners up at Niagara Falls. In front of all my friends in Canada..

Now that was fun..