1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Northwest diesel meeting

Discussion in 'OR - Oregon Chevy Truck Club' started by dwill3015, Mar 3, 2008.

1. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Since in the Northwest we are spread out pretty thin, i wanted to share my experience with a Meet & Greet that i attended on Sat. 3/01 for my Duramax diesel club I belong to. Basically like with GMTC.com, TheDieselPlace.com (for GM diesel owners) has regional forums which there are several members from my area so we formed "The Diesel Place Portland Chapter" and we met for the first time in Oregon city, OR to have breakfast and to show off our trucks. Here is a few photos. Bet you can't tell which one is mine LOL!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And my favorite truck of the bunch....(besides mine of course)
    [​IMG]
  2. GM_Guy

GM_Guy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

lemme see......... the yellow one?????????? what do I win????? :lol:
  3. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

How can it be a Dmax club without stacks?? Awesome trucks though. I like the yellow one the best. :glasses:
  4. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

nice lookin trucks!!!
  5. Duramax04

Duramax04 Rockstar

Nice lookin rides. Wish someone around central Missouri would start a club like that.
  6. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You know what Darcy, I almost love bacon and eggs enough to drive out there LOL :great:

Looks like you guys had fun!
  7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Good looking trucks! We need to get some GTGs going on here. :) Let's all show up at Darcy's place this Saturday. :)
  8. dwill3015

I know as our membership grows, we will have the local numbers to have meets. It seems right now Texas and Canada have the majority:rofl:

Steve needs to have a plug-in that shows where all of the members are on a map.
    This is the type of map I am talking about. This is from the web site of the Battlefield2 squad I used to game with. Is it possible to have something like this Steve?
  9. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Ummm.....is it just me, or was every one of those duramaxes 4x4? I know 4x4 is a lot more common up north but damn, that's crazy that they're all 4 wheel drive. I want one :(
  10. dwill3015

You're right about the 4X4's. I rarely see any 2WD w/Duramax in this area.