1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Northwest GTG (get together)

Discussion in 'North America - Southwest USA' started by ChevyFan, Jan 24, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Who's interested in a Northwest GTG event?
  2. quickzilverado

quickzilverado New Member

Ok I havent been around here for a while...but a NW get together would be great :)
  3. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member 1000 Posts

Well, as our member list grows it might just happen!:cool:
  4. Droppedgmc

Droppedgmc New Member

i'd be down:cool:
  5. ScarabEpic22

ScarabEpic22 New Member

I'd be down for a meet if someone can set it up. Im already setting up a NW TrailBlazer/Envoy/GMT360 meet, so another one is out of the question.
  6. chapablazer

chapablazer New Member

Meet & Greet

Hey has this happened yet? We do these with our Scion and they are a blast. Please let me know as we (my family and I) live in the Portland Area and would love to share car tips and tricks and meet other Chevy enthusiest like ourselves.
  7. aircraftcontractor

aircraftcontractor New Member

I would HELP plan something, but isn't it too late for this summer?
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
  8. chapablazer

chapablazer New Member

I dont think it is too late. It really depends on what we want to do and where we want to do it. Here are some ideas we have and do with the Scion crew:
    Cruises - just about anywhere - Mt St Helens Observatory with a cook out on the way down
    -Coast Runs
    -Camping Trips
    -Detail Days
    -Picnics
    -Many many car shows
    -Meet N Greets every 1st and 3rd Sundays (turnouts are a bit sketchy at times, but they are a great group of people)
    -GEOCACHING

Let me know if these sound like fun.
  9. Kraziken

Kraziken New Member

You could do XXX drive in in Issaquah, there's usually other big car groups meeting there on the weekends.
  10. aircraftcontractor

aircraftcontractor New Member

I just got transferred to weekends nights at work !!:grrrrrr::grrrrrr::grrrrrr:So I'm kinda SOL for right now, but I wouldn't mind helping do the legwork for everybody else, realistically though, how many people would be interested in something. What would be a good location. I know of a ton of parks in Snohomish n Skagit Counties, I love the XXX idea. Also Theres a couple winery's and breweries along HWY 20 towards Winthrop. Be a nice overnighter: Camp out Saturday night with a bbq, car show early Sunday afternoon. If anyones interested I could contact the chamber of commerce if I had an idea of how many people. It would be nice to have somebody over in Winthrop that could post signs for the car show. We could do something like that Labor Day weekend if anyones game.
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2008