Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Not enough talk about the GMC Canyon

Discussion in 'Chevy Colorado Forum (GMC Canyon)' started by djlndc, May 12, 2007.

1. djlndc

djlndc New Member

:biggrin: Ok, I'm fairly new here, but while this thread group is "Colorado/Canyon," the vast majority of topics are about the Colorado. Granted GM probably manufactures many more Colorado's than Canyons. But I've recently sold my 05 Colorado and bought an 06 Canyon. I think the Canyon looks better than the Colorado. However, the only difference I can tell from the two is the grill. Can anyone tell me if there is any other differences? I also specifically bought the Canyon over another Colorado because I really like the local GMC service department. It's more convenient plus it's where we also service our Buick. Am I opening up a can of worms? Come on Canyon owners - stand up and be heard. :great:

2. bues0519

bues0519 New Member

Hey, I have a 2007 gmc canyon, and from a mechanical stand point canyons and colorados are mostly identical. I purchase the canyon for the same reason(more appealing grill) I also like to think that since GMC is a "higher" grade chevy that they are a bit "better built"

3. 07rado??

07rado?? New Member

You can swap the grills out of the canyon the i-290 and the colorado between all 3. There isn't any real differences other than the grille between any of them. other than warranty and pricing.

4. Joel22190

Joel22190 New Member

I have a 06 canyon extended cab v5 3.5L and can not tell a difference except for the gmc service department is really easy to work with.

5. 2.2roger

2.2roger New Member

hi, my 2007 canyon is a 5 cyl,for now it run good will see