Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

notifications not working again

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by Pikey, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have not received any email notifications over the last few days. I know that there are new posts in threads that I am subscribed to.

2. Pikey

Never mind. They all ended up in my spam folder for some reason.

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Make sure to mark them as not spam to help train Google.

4. Pikey

They never went into my spam folder in the past. Now they all seem to go there. I have been marking them "not spam" it is just annoying. I don't know what google changed, but it is a pain.

5. Pikey

I don't know what the deal is with my aol email. I have never had an issue with GMTC stuff being marked spam before. Now all of a sudden everything from here is put in my spam folder. I have GMTC added as a contact, marked as family, and have marked every email in my spam folder from here as "not spam". Yet everything is still going to the spam folder. I am glad that I realized that it is all going there, so I can at least still find them.