1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Now may be the time to buy your detail products

Discussion in 'Detailing & Truck Care' started by Pikey, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Pikey

Pikey Active Member Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Today I had to stop by my local Target for baby wipes and the like. I, like many others, am always looking for a deal on vehicle detail products. So, I walked by the automotive clearance section. I was surprised to find tons of wax and polish on the shelf at 50% off. I ended up getting a few bottles of armorall extreme shield (I use it on all the black plastic and running boards) for $7 a bottle. I also bought a few of the Mequiar's Gold class Carnauba plus paste waxes and a Mequiar's "White wax" for light color vehicles. They were all half price. So, they will be stored in my basement for next summer. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Nice score. That stuff should last quite a while so you should be stocked up for quite a while.
  3. Pikey

Pikey Active Member Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yep, that is the plan. I try to get detail products on sale and stock up. I have only had one thing go "bad" over time. That was because it froze in my garage over the winter.