1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Now this is Cool: Mattel Adds Video To Hot Wheels Cars

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Enkeiavalanche, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

El Segundo, Calif. - Mattel has incorporated video cameras into its classic Hot Wheels line for the first time.

[​IMG]The toy manufacturer's new Video Racer line allows children to record high-quality footage from the vantage of its 1:64 scale cars. The onboard camera has 12 minutes of memory at 30 fps, and can be removed for use with other playthings. The cars also feature a built-in LCD screen embedded on the chassis with real-time playback and delete functionality for immediate playback of footage.

Attachment accessories include straps, clips, brackets and adhesive strips to affix the camera to snowboards, helmets, skateboards, bicycle handlebars and other mobile platforms.

The cameras also feature a USB port and editing software that allows users to drag-and-drop preloaded music, scene transitions and special effects to create unique videos.

The Hot Wheels Video Racers ship this month and carry a suggested retail of $60.
  2. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Wow, When i was a kid (in the 90's), I was happy with just regular hotwheels and a floor, but it would have been cool to record acouple videos but that camera probably wouldnt had last long before I had broke it. :lol: