Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Number Four.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Nomad0613, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Nomad0613

Nomad0613 New Member

Howdy, all. Not sure if I've posted to this section before or not, but it's been a long time since I was last here. Just got another Silverado, so I figured it was time to get back in the loop. I've got a bit of a sickness for these trucks, specifically the 03-Classic 06 style. The one I just bought is the fourth, so far. Lineage goes like this:

03 Standard cab, short bed, V6 work truck, stick, bought new, dark green.
    04 Extended cab, short bed, V6 work truck, auto, bought new, dark green.
    06 Standard cab, short bed, 5.3 LS, auto, bought with 37k on the odometer, silver.
    03 Standard cab, short bed, 4.8 work truck, auto, 4x4, with 200k on the clock, in screaming yellow.

The latest one, being the first one I've had with high mileage, is gonna need some love and attention. However, the body is straight, she doesn't leak, the fluids are clean, so it seems as though I've got a solid starting point, though obviously, I'm gonna need to start replacing some worn out stuff in the near future.

Either way, it's good to be back in a Silvy again. Feels like home.

2. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Nice collection. Do you actually have all four right now or did you just one at a time?

3. Nomad0613

Nomad0613 New Member

Thanks. That's been one at a time, and there have been a whole lot of different vehicles in between. As much as I turn over vehicles, I really should get a dealer's license. However, since money isn't as abundant as it once was, I'm hoping to keep this one for quite a while. If I can survive the upcoming nickel and diming, I should be good to go.