Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

OBD-1 programmer?

Discussion in 'Programmers & Tuning' started by ThatSilverStepside, Jun 21, 2010.

1. ThatSilverStepside

ThatSilverStepside Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

is there any programmers for OBD-1 vehicles? if so who makes it? im very interested in getting one but I've heard they dont make them

2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

NOpe they dont.. The best thing you can do if you really want one is to go with a Chip... No idea where to get one because i prefer factory settings with OBD1...

3. ThatSilverStepside

ThatSilverStepside Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

ok thanks, I'll just stick with stock, I wanted a programmer so I could have multiple settings such as better mpg, more hp ect. but getting a chip burned just isnt worth it.

4. Chris Parks

Chris Parks New Member

have you checked hypertech max energy programmers

5. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Nope, Hypertech programmers are like the others, '96 up. Getting a chip burned is no big deal or expense. I'd get one burned.