Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

OBDII scanner software???

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by deepstuff, Nov 6, 2011.

1. deepstuff

deepstuff Rockstar

Hi,
    Does anyone have experience using the laptop based OBDII scanner tools and software? Any recommendations? Will they read all codes such as ABS wheel sensor codes or only power train codes?

Thanks!

2. BillD64

BillD64 Rockstar

AutoEnginuity will plus all of the body codes which come up quite often. It will also command the diagnostics similar to the Tech II which really helps when you are trying to diagnose an issue.

http://www.autoenginuity.com/ Get the Base Scanner plus the GM Enhanced Module. I don't have it but know some people that do and they swear by it. I will be purchasing it soon as I have 3 GM Vehicles that are off their 3 year B2B warranties.

Bill