1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

October ROTM....need one more nominee

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by mfleetwood, Oct 1, 2013.

1. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I'm short one nominee....anyone want to participate?

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Come on guys. Take a look at the garage and let us know.

3. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Can i participate even though I been gone? lol... i'm finally getting to where i like how my truck looks:rofl:

ChevyFan likes this.
  4. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Ill throw My self in I still have pics in my albums from last ROTM nom. Anything else you need?

5. mfleetwood

Yes, but we expect you'll continue to post up all the work you've done and keep us updated on a regular basis :glasses:

I'll send you a PM with instructions and, if possible, please respond by tomorrow so I can get this launched asap. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Conlan...We really appreciate the help! With 08_rado in, we now have our four. Amazing that your posts were only one minute apart; as you couldn't have cut it much closer.

6. Conlan Rose

Any time!!

7. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

DEAL! Lol, i have a thread on here for Truck Norris.. just gotta try and find it so i can update it! So much has changed since i left!

8. Conlan Rose

We did it again....... :lol:

9. mfleetwood

Great minds think alike (or hit submit alike).