Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Odd thing to steal...

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by TrailLeadr, Jan 8, 2007.

1. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

3. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

When you gotta go,

you gotta go.

Maybe he needed it on the road?

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Well, the sad thing is that stuff like this really does cost companies money. Maybe that unit costs them like $250-300 to get replaced, I don't know ... I've never bought one. The business has to take the hit on that. Just seems like an odd thing. Is there a market for hot urinals?

5. TrailLeadr

The article commented that he probably installed it in another location (new building) He's probably a plumber by trade, and came up short on his quote, figured he could steal one to make up the difference. Either way he's screwed once they catch up with him. hope it was worth it.

6. GaryL

GaryL Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Not a bad idea. I sure could have used one of those in my deer stand this year. :lol:

7. brownbomb

brownbomb Rockstar

Why haven't they ever gotten a foothold in residential applications?

8. TrailLeadr

I suggested it, and before I could complete the sentence my wife said no. My daughter has the chore of cleaning the bathroom, so I'm thinking it would be best not to scar the girl for life by having one in the house. At least that what I presume the wife was thinking. :D

9. ChevyFan

That would be a great addition to the bathroom! :) I'll let you know how the conversation with my wife goes.

10. TrailLeadr

Probably won't be much different than the conversation with my wife....lol

But you get an "A" for effort, right? :D
    My grandfather always said, "You don't know if you don't ask."