1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

OEM Center caps- which ones fit 94 vandura 2500?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Kingstud, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Kingstud

Kingstud New Member

OEM Center caps- which ones fit these wheels?

Hi guys,
    I cant figure out which hubcaps fit my 94 vandura 2500, I've got 5 lug, 15" wheels. They don't have to be correct for the year, they just have to looks more or less stock. I like the look of the old dog dishes. Cheap is good too.

Any help, I've all but given up.
    Edit: adding a pic of my wheels for identification 8-10 007.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
  2. CHEVYVANMAN

CHEVYVANMAN Rockstar 100 Posts

s-10 rims may fit your van, i beleive its the same bolt pattern, i am having the same problem trying to find used rims for my 75 caprice, i have a s-10 jimmy i will try and see if they fit
  3. Kingstud

Kingstud New Member

4. Kingstud

Kingstud New Member

So a friend said he was going to some junk place, he said they had about 90,000 hubcaps but they only open the doors by appointment and I should go. Wow it was awesome, every kind of old pontiac, willys and ford flathead v8 logo hubcaps, all beautifully made and heavy chromed! it was a wonderful sight I only wish my children were there to behold it.
    I told they guy what I was looking for and after rooting thru a couple of boxes he pulled out 6 GMC dog dish's. We tried one on the van, it fit!!! I bought 4 for $20, going back for the other 2 ;) Did I mention 2 were brand new?

I was nervous all the way home, watching the rear view for anything shiny flying down the hiway.
    8-16 003.jpg