Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

OEM Fog Light Kits?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by JRD761, Jun 18, 2011.

1. JRD761

JRD761 Rockstar 100 Posts

Does GM (or any other aftermarket company) make a OEM Fog Light Kit? One that includes 2 stock (or stock-looking) fog light assemblies, wiring, and the OEM switch? If so, where can I buy it?

2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I know a few years back the GM dealers had kits, buy I haven't checked lately. I think Piaa has some kits also.

3. AzDragonLord

AzDragonLord Rockstar

4. schultzie

schultzie Member

you can check a wrecking yard and prob get everything you need there

5. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Below is a 03" - 06" Factory/OEM Fog light kit that includes everything you've mentioned,

[​IMG]

The E-Bay Link that Sells the Above G.M. Factory Fog light Kit,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-0...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

6. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

alot of websites sell them, just google it... I just bought a fog light assembly last night with the harness as well for my 2000 silverado from autoanything.com
    spyder and spec-D are 2 good brands I ordered the Spec-D one and it was 71.95.
    hope this helps :)