1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

OEM-replacement rear, tailgate 'Sierra' logo ... that's aftermarket?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by SurrealOne, Oct 26, 2011.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I hated the plastic, crappy, OEM Sierra and GMC logos on my 2004 Sierra ... so I removed them. However, I don't like the blank tailgate look, either, so I'm looking for decent aftermarket, chrome OEM-replacement badges. I found the rear GMC badge -- All Sales makes it. I cannot, however, seem to find an aftermarket OEM-replacement (i.e. size-wise) Sierra badge. It is absolutely important to me that it be OEM in size (this is what I mean by OEM-replacement), by the way...

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
  2. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

You can do what I did. I have a 2006 Silverado and I didn't like the way the 'Silverado' badge looked on the tailgate, so I replaced it with the OEM 'Silverado' badge that comes on the NBS Chevys. I like the style of the newer badges better and it looks a lot cleaner on my truck. Heres a pic

2011-11-08 15.30.50.jpg