Off-Road Bumpers

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by wareagle5693, Oct 14, 2009.

1. wareagle5693

wareagle5693 New Member

Hey guys, I've been doing a little searching, because in the next few months I'm going to be getting a new Silverado. One of the first think I"m going to do is lift it, new wheels and tires, and probably new front and rear bumpers, but the off-road bumpers. I'm looking at them for my Tacoma right now, and the places like Demello Offroad, and All Pro don't have Silverado bumpers. And if while looking is there a difference in size in the 2500 and 1500? I'm not sure which I'm getting yet. And I haven't seen the new models in person yet. At least not side by side.

2. Darknesss23

Darknesss23 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Google

- road armor
    - fab four
    - fusion

theres another thread on here about them i like the fab four bumpers (front an rear) the best because of their functionality...

3. wareagle5693

wareagle5693 New Member

Thanks Darkness! I was on google looking for Silverado Offroad bumpers. But not much came up.

4. worth

worth New Member

there is a difference in size my the 1500 to 2500. If you have the money I would go with an ARB bulguard plus bumper, they can take a beating.

5. poncho08

poncho08 Rockstar 100 Posts

iv got the ranch hand summit front bumper on my 08 1500. and some how put the same bumper on my old mans 3500HD lol with some miner cutting
    [​IMG]

6. wareagle5693

wareagle5693 New Member

That looks awesome poncho! And I was thinking about the ARB it is probably the one that will be going on my Tacoma in the next couple months..... unless we get the 2500! :) Then it's see ya Tacoma modding! Here we go Silverado! :D