1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official Midwest regional summer truck meet

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, Apr 9, 2012.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

FYI Everyone!!!!! There are lots of members that want to go to this meet, but cant afford the gas or hotel room, if someone else is having that same concern, or needs a ride or would like to split a hotel room with another member, please contact me.. I have a list of all the members, maybe I can put you in contact with them... I would love for everyone to have the opportunity to go the first regional meet...
  2. mudpuppy

mudpuppy New Member 100 Posts

sweet, this will be only about 2.5 hours from me. ill be there. fair warning, ill be there with my (then) 6year old. :)
  3. GMCErica

Nice MUD!! Glad that you will be there... Take lots of pics :)
  4. JC8865

JC8865 New Member

Looks like fun but I wont be making it..too far with gas at close to 4/gal...I'll be main a couple trips to SD to prarie dog hunt this year so that cuts into the budget....hopefully some closer members will make it..have fun guys/girls.

JC
  5. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

awesome ill have to look into time off and what not i completely forgot about this with me being off the site for a little bit
  6. sevi084x4

sevi084x4 New Member 100 Posts

OOOOOOooo neat-o! im going to have to go to this, not very far from me, maybe 1.5-2 hours or so. Cool stuff, gotta check my calendar out!
  7. GMCErica

Hi guys!!
    I am looking for MIDWEST Member to take banner to the meet... if someone would like to volunteer, please let me know... thanks... looks like the meet is going to be great!!!
  8. AnimalYates

AnimalYates New Member 100 Posts

I would love to make it, it'd be fun to meet some of the other members, and get to enjoy eachother's trucks in person. However it's almost 5 hours away from me here in Ohio. It's unlikely I'd be able to make it.. not sure yet though
  9. GMCErica

Hey,
    I just message Ntbush about taking the Mid-West Banner to the meet; i need someone to take it with them.. If he can't can you please take it?? It is a custom banner, I would hate for it to sit in my house in Canada and not be there... Can you let me know..

thanks
    GMCErica
    Bonnie-Erica
  10. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 New Member 100 Posts

I'm not certain if this was supposed to be sarcastic.