1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official Midwest regional summer truck meet

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, Apr 9, 2012.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Sarcastic?? I just got a message from Ntbush... He said that you posted that you would do it... I didn't even see that you posted that, i am really sorry.. Can you PM me please with the address that you want me to mail it to. I am sending them all next week.. THANKS! your rock... Sorry for the mixup..
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
  2. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 Rockstar 100 Posts

I think there's a miss understanding here. I don't know who Ntbush is, I've never talked to him. He may have taken my delivery comment wrong. I was talking about delivering a baby for one of the members at the meet. I do plan on going to this and I would take the banner if need be. I only live an hour south of Bloomington so its no skin off my back to do it.
  3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

The site is 8 hours away from me. I will start bothering my wife now about going. Could be a fun road trip in the yukon xl, two kids under the age of 4 and 2 dogs. I hope we can make it!
  4. GMCErica

That is awesome!! We are 9 hours away.... it is a great road trip... the lake is there to swim for the kids, and there will be other dogs there for your pooch to play with... most members are bringing their significant other too!!! Keep us posted... tell her that other wives will be there.... tons of stuff to do for the weekend for everyone.... check out page 1- for all the nearby sites... hope to see you there..
  5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Only 9 hours from BC? Wow that is a fast little car you have and Oh law enforcement privileges:rofl:
  6. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

7. GMCErica

8. Dirtymax03

Dirtymax03 New Member

Awesome info. Hopefully newbies are welcome to cause its definitley somethin that sounds like a good ti.e
  9. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Of course newbies are encouraged to attend. No discrimination here , other than we really do not want to see anything but GM vehicles.:rofl:
  10. GMCErica

OF COURSE!!! All GMTRUCKCLUB members and their GM/Chevy friends and family are welcome... Have a blast!! :)