Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official Midwest regional summer truck meet

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, Apr 9, 2012.

1. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 Rockstar 100 Posts

Two of us are here. We can hear crickets and boats over the sound of gm trucks.
  2. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 Rockstar 100 Posts

Thanks everyone for showing up. The turn out was amazing. We didn't know if we had enough parking and seat for everyone.

[​IMG]
  3. giorge

giorge Rockstar 100 Posts

Wow 2 members shoed up, sounds like the West meet, Coach and I were the only 2 that showed up.
  4. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Dang we didn't get a shot of our trucks,Giorge. Or the empty Cabana of the 2 that were reserved to handle all the members and the dealers who were going to be there.
    Darn, but I do have pics and video of flying across the water and as soon as I can figure out how to get from my iphone to thread I will add.
  5. giorge

giorge Rockstar 100 Posts

Yeah I thought about that after I had already left.
  6. Coach24

Dern it . Well I got a pic of you enjoying rootbeer and some video on the water so I will post as I learn this apple format
  7. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

hey guys sorry i couldnt make it, financially wise it wouldve been suicide hopefully we can try again next year and try to plan it sooner so i can put some away so i can get on down there for it
  8. Coach24

Thats what she said:rofl:
  9. Chris Parks

Chris Parks New Member

damit i missed it sorry for not showing