1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official Northeast regional summer truck meet

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, Apr 9, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Thanks for the drinks Glenn. I noticed that my other order wasn't fulfilled but I won't hold that against you. :)
  2. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Member 100 Posts

Good news I should be hitting the highway around 4 should make it there around 8:30 tonight. See everyone tomorrow!
    :party:
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hope you guys Have fun and Enjoy the drinks I sent up..... Anyone going up I-95 in the Am look for a LARGE Black RV that says Liquid Lightning on it...
  4. MoBillyAla

Made it to north Adams just eating breakfast and looking for a car wash and I'll be there...
  5. Als09Sierra

Me and Salesguy are here, sites 31 and 33. At Wal Mart for supplies. Sounds like we can setup at the pavilion by the pkg lot. The guys here seemed to not know we were coming. :no:
  6. MoBillyAla

I am at the pavilion by the gate guard.. Is this where we are meeting up at?
  7. MoBillyAla

Just FYI 10th main street is not the correct address... Take church street to Bradley street all the way up the hill you should find it...
  8. Als09Sierra

Update, we have the pkg lot and pavilion by the guard house. Look for the sign and hang left!
  9. AMac

AMac New Member 100 Posts

sorry I couldn't make it, maybe next year. Have fun everyone!
  10. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member 100 Posts