1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official Northeast regional summer truck meet

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, Apr 9, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 New Member 100 Posts

yea there somewhat a pain around here with the tint law here as well, just roll the windows down when you see one:lol:
  2. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Member 100 Posts

It will be interesting to see.. I have AL tags, and live in NY which is very strict about tint as well and I haven't been pulled over (knock on wood)... As long as I have run illegal tint on all my rides I have never been hassled soo..we'll hold our breath.. thanks for the info :great:
  3. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

FYI Everyone!!!!! There are lots of members that want to go to this meet, but cant afford the gas or hotel room, if someone else is having that same concern, or needs a ride or would like to split a hotel room with another member, please contact me.. I have a list of all the members, maybe I can put you in contact with them... I would love for everyone to have the opportunity to go the first regional meet...
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Very good idea... A good way to make a Great friend....
  5. roughcntryrado

roughcntryrado New Member

Yea tint laws in mass are crazy! I put 15% on my truck (knock on wood) i haven't had a problem yet but definatly be careful
  6. AMac

AMac New Member 100 Posts

this is 3 hours from me.
  7. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Maybe hour and half to two hours from me I might come up for it it sounds fun!
  8. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

thanks for posting everyone... Keep them coming.. encourage those members who are on the fence... TO JUMP IN!! First ever GMTC Regional Meets...
  9. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Is there camping at the site? I see we only have it until 8, but can we rent camp sites if we would prefer to camp out?
  10. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Here's a little Heads up... I may not make this or Carlisle... :( I may be moving to IL in May to be with my Dogs.. Oh and wife.... So I may go to the Midwest GTG... :) News to come soon...