1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official Northeast regional summer truck meet

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, Apr 9, 2012.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

MOST DEFINITELY! Camping and swimming.. Lots of really nice spots...

Here is the link... http://www.northadams-ma.gov/index.php?cmd=content&nav_id=62

then go to Map of Historic Valley Campground and choose your site and reserve it!!

[TABLE="width: 598"]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: left"]

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
  2. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member 100 Posts

Now yo have my gears turning... Thinking of bringing the tent up and getting a site. If anyone reserves a spot let me know and I'll try and book one close by.
  3. lquattro04

lquattro04 Member

I wish I could come to one of these. I just checked and I'm 9-10 hours from the northeast, midwest, and southern meets. Too far for me :frown:
  4. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Sounds good. I may book a site and bring my tent. It depends on if my wife and daughter join me or not.
  5. GMCErica

9 hours isnt far... you are 500 miles away... most people are driving between 3-10 hours to the meet. I am driving 8 hours from British Columbia to Alberta for my western Canadian meet, and I am the one that organized it. The locations were picked for everyone, central areas, where everyone can drive to. There are members that want to go but cant afford the gas, or hotel alone, you may want to contact them and truck-pool or split a hotel or gas....You may want to go to the ONTARIO meet, i am posting that next week.. It is in Toronto... Keep an eye out for that one.. Hope that you will come to one of the meets :)
  6. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 New Member 100 Posts

hey erica I just wanted to thank you for all the hard work you've thrown into this! Awesome job!
  7. GMCErica

Ahhhhh Browns... your are too sweet!! No problem... It was tough, since I didn't know the areas too well, so I hope that I did a good job for the members and everyone enjoys themselves.... I wish I could go to the meet... It would be a blast to meet everyone... Take lots of pics for me okay??
    Thanks for all your Kuddos!! Means alot.. :)
  8. chilax

chilax New Member

Only a 3 hour ride for me! I sooo definately will be there, My babys just rolled 200k today!
  9. roughcntryrado

roughcntryrado New Member

Anyone coming from north central mass or southern NH maybe wanna meet up and cruize to the meet?
  10. chilax

chilax New Member

Im in Nashua, NH!