1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official Northeast regional summer truck meet

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Is that a women's football league?
  2. Als09Sierra

Anyone from the lower NY, NJ, PA and western CT area, or South, let us know. We can plan to head up together Sat morning.
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

YEP!!!!!! :party:
  4. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

id like to, but at this point im fairly certain i wont be able to get away for the weekend.

Alex
  5. Salesguy1980

Salesguy1980 Rockstar 100 Posts

I am planning on heading up. I am right outside of Hartford, Ct. If my brother gets his truck fixed he will head up too, 2000 Silverado LT Ext Cab Z71

We wil likely tent camp, not hauling the camper up for a one nighter
  6. Als09Sierra

Alright! When you call for a camp site mention GMTC. I am in site #31. They're going to try to keep us together so we don't bother the normal people. :sign0020:
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Looks like I might be in Pitts,Pa that whole weeekend.. With All Them Girls....:party:Sorry guys But anyone going to the Bloomsburg 4 Wheel Jam in July?
  8. Salesguy1980

Salesguy1980 Rockstar 100 Posts

Site 32 for me

is anyone bringing kids or know how kid friendly this will be? My 7 yr old son like most boys is a truck nut and would love to go.
  9. Als09Sierra

Bring your son. There's a slight chance I'll have my 4 year old daughter and expect that we can keep it as kid friendly as needed. I definitely plan on having a few drinks and a cigar, but it should be family friendly.
  10. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I picked a family area, with lots to do and see... There will be lots of kids/dogs there :) 37 DAYS!!