1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official Northeast regional summer truck meet

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

wish i could come, work is a no-go. cant leave. :-(

hope you all have fun!

Alex
  2. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Member ROTM Winner

Ill have my new rocker panels and shocks for this event, hopefully ill have my dents popped and my dyno tune dune before hand as well haha
  3. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Nice Kyle!! That is so great to hear...I am excited to see pictures of all the new work... Gonna be awesome lookin'. Take tons of pictures :)
  4. Salesguy1980

Salesguy1980 Member

@ ALS09SIERRA, I was thinking the same thing about what to bring for food and drinks. I think it would be best for each of us to bring enough to cover ourselves and of course bring more to share. I'm afraid if we rely on 1 or 2 of us some may be left out. I am bringing rib eyes for myself my brother and son. I will have some burgers and dogs too for those who don't have something, worst that will happen is they go home and back in my freezer. I will make some wings too and bring a cooler of cold drinks. I have a ton of Pat Obriens Hurricane mix I will bring to for those who have their own rum can make a nice cold drink and kid safe as you add the rum to each glass. Tastes a little like Hawaiian Punch. I am an avid camper so I will have grills and stoves with me, Breakfast I'm not sure yet as I am planning on going to the Westover AFB Air show on sunday. Hopefully all that attend bring enough goodies to share if they want. I think as for adult drinks and stogies, each brings there own and share with those you want to. No expectations of free drinks so nobody is surprised.
  5. GMCErica

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you all know that we have another chevy/gm eastern club from mass. coming out too. They have older trucks from 60-80's.. They have also invited all the members to come to their show and shine 45 mins away on Sunday and are going to send a member on Sunday to convoy with anyone who wants to go. They are expecting over 200-300 chevy/gm truck members at their meet/show... I hope that some members will go and have a blast!!
  6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

If any members are going up through the North Jersey area Let me know on Fri.. I'll give you some of our Energy drinks to bring to the party.. They make Great mixers..
    Sat Am I will be driving the Co Rv down to Md for the weekend..
    Glenn
  7. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Member

I am still planning on attending, however Fort Drum is doing a massive field training exercise right now, and although I put in a pass and rented a hotel room already, there is a very slight chance they will tell me in the next day or two that the exercise is being extended a few days longer which will mean the weekend of the event and I might not be allowed to take my pass. : ( I even had to work all weekend to support this exercise..

Hoping for the best, will let you know once I find out..
  8. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sounds like you've done this before. :) I'm planning to keep it simple for the grill with dogs and burgers. Maybe I'll bring a bottle of rum along with some beers. I agree that we can each bring a little extra to share.
    What time are people planning to show up? It starts at 10am, but I'd have to leave around 530 to get there by then.
  9. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Let me know if you get into NYC or onto LI this week and I can bring some of your juice up with me. Sorry you can't make it dude.
  10. GMCErica

HEY EVERYONE...

CHECK OUT THE MEET/SHOW & SHINE THAT WE ARE INVITED TO...JOE FROM THE NE CLUB CALLED ME AND INVITED ALL THE NORTHEAST MEMBERS TO THEIR SHOW & SHINE.. CHECK IT OUT! He will be coming down on Sunday to convoy with any members that would like to go, it is only 40 mins away, and it is a huge family event.. Have a blast guys~~ take photos...

2012 Truck Meet 001.jpg