1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Official Southern regional summer truck meet

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, Apr 9, 2012.

1. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'll have to find out if I have military duty that weekend. Not completely sure on that though. If I don't have duty I'll be in since that's only 30 minutes away for me. Erica you should drag your happy butt down here :p

2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm all in, can't wait to see Nashville and meet some of our members. Already talked to my little woman and she is excited about it too. It is about 6 -7 hours one way for us but the trip will be part of the fun. Come on guys, let's make this a big hit. It will be fun and Erica has worked very hard for a long time to put this all together. This is where the rubber meets the road for the club. Let's see some more people all in, we have plenty of time to save up and plan. :glasses:

3. 07XCSB

07XCSB Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

This sounds FUN!!!! IDK if I can attend yet, but I'll talk to my better half and will PM if I can.

4. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Trust me, i really wanna go.. but damn thats a long ways from West Texas haha.

5. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I understand trust me, east Texas is a long way from west Texas. :glasses: You have a fine truck so I know it will make the trip. We would all enjoy meeting you and getting to see that fine truck of yours if you can work it out. Good luck man.

6. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I'm single and free can go were ever the wind blows, will try my best to be there. Nashville 100 mi from were I live, thanks for the hard work Erica if I ever meet you would give ya a big hug :sign0021:

7. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

I am counting on making the road trip to Nashville then afterwards going to Jacksonville to see my Aunt and Uncle. Hope it all works out between now and then
    :glasses:

8. gatormike69

gatormike69 Rockstar 100 Posts

Sounds like a great time,unfortunately I am moving west next month and will be too far away for this one. Maybe if there is one later out west.
    Albuquerque bound the end of next month.
    :whistle:

9. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Yeah, Nashville TN is a little far for me too..... maybe if it cost me $29 a tank to fill up I could do that, and had enough PTO to make it a 4 or 5 day weekend. According to google it is: 557 mi, 9 hours 4 mins In current traffic: 9 hours 4 mins.. Straight shot down I40.

$200 in gas each way. Hotel $$, food, stuff, etc.... I can't make it, it will be a $600-$900 trip.

10. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

some of you that live close together make plans to have mini meet somewhere

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

thats good Coach would like to meet you