1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Official Southern regional summer truck meet

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, Apr 9, 2012.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

FYI Everyone!!!!! There are lots of members that want to go to this meet, but cant afford the gas or hotel room, if someone else is having that same concern, or needs a ride or would like to split a hotel room with another member, please contact me.. I have a list of about 65 southern members, maybe I can put you in contact with them... I would love for everyone to have the opportunity to go the first regional meet...
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I dunno about a 10 hour (each way) road trip on a weekend. That's about at my absolute limit for a single drive ... and then I'd want beer. I may have to do a mini-meet with Alox and Nak. Nak has a good point on gas prices for an 1100 mile round trip. Back when planning for this began it'd have been a non-issue, but I'm in the midst of trying to buy 111 acres.
  3. 07XCSB

07XCSB New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

With 111 acres, sounds like the mini meet need to be at your place. We could have fun on that much land.

Everything is looking good for me to make the trip to Nashville.
  4. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hey Coach, glad to hear your going to make it. I look forward to meeting you.
  5. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 New Member 100 Posts

Unfortunately I wont be able to make it this year, I'll be in afghanistan
  6. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Holy crap! Thats alot of people. Should be fun if I cn fix the electrical gremlins in my truck
  7. jnbama

jnbama Member 100 Posts

you better get busy , should be rid of the gremlins in six months
  8. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I hope. Me being 20 they probably won't let me check into a room probably which blows
  9. Jason2325

Jason2325 Member

This will be my first truck meet if I can make it.
  10. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hope that you can come out to the meet...It will be awesome!!